The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it ~ Chinese proverb

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Awesome email from my boss!


Evening Tam...

I've been trying to figure out what to write for over an hour. I can't begin to know what you and Bryce must be dealing with...you, emotionally and him, physically and emotionally. It has been so obvious to me when I've had the pleasure of spending time with you both how much the 2 of you love each other and were meant to be together. You've been blessed - together- with a beautiful, healthy baby girl...with all that you have together, how can this be happening?

I'd give anything to be able to provide you with some pearl of wisdom or "deep truth" that would ease your mind or provide some glimmer of hope. However, I fear there is no answer to this question. There is no justification or explanation for the mountain the 2 of you are facing. My prayer for you both is that God would see fit to heal Bryce and allow you live a long, happy life together. I also hope and pray you will be able to continue to be strong, both for Bryce and Dani.

You're an amazing woman Tammy and have so much potential. You've been through a lot in your short life and because of those experiences you will always have the ability to reach and help others because of the path your life has taken. Where ever this path ultimately takes you, I hope you are able to stay who you are today.

I'll be back in Denver late Sunday night and will come see you sometime Monday. If you can think of anything you need just let me know.


Take care girl and give "Big Boy Bryce" a hug from me! Tell him I said that where I come from people that care about each other hug...and that's all I have to say about that!

-dan-


Can you tell we are loved by so many people? My company, AlloSource, has been so supportive and caring. Several of my coworkers visited our hospital room to cheer us up, bring us gifts, and take our minds off the horrible reality in which we were immersed. Incredible wingmen. (Ace, Big Poppa, Ricky Bobby and his wife, Sugar Glider, and Loofa. I love you guys!)

No comments: