The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it ~ Chinese proverb

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Seven years doesn't mean JACK!

Meet our family. Bryce, Tammy and baby Danika. Bryce and I met 5 1/2 years ago, as both of us had just gone through terrible situations--a divorce for me, and a year of melanoma biotherapy for Bryce. We were both broken hearted and broken spirited, and we found each other through a series of coincidences. We became best friends, got married a year later, and our beautiful daughter Dani was born six months ago. Life was blissful.

Bryce went in for his annual cancer checkup three weeks ago, and everything looked good. He was told, "You're seven years out now! You're clean! You don't even need a CT scan this time!" Bryce mentioned that his lungs have been feeling a little congested and he has been a little short of breath, so the doctor ran a blood test. The test was a little concerning, so she ordered a chest x-ray.

The following posts will detail the ongoing saga...

2 comments:

Amber said...

Bryce, Tammy, and baby Dani-
I just wanted to send my support your way. I can't even imagine what this must be like for your family. I got my LiveStrong band from you a few years back and I will wear it again for Bryce. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Amber Keller

Anonymous said...

Bryce and Tammy,
You don't know me I think we moved into the ward soon after things really started to worsen for Bryce my name is Brandon Ruth and my wife is Alicia we just wanted to send you some love and support we are so sorry for the situation you are in I can't say anything other than be strong all things are in gods hands you are in all of our thoughts and prayers even those of us who have never had the good fortune to meet you or your husband we have heard nothing but good about you both we are praying for you night and day