The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it ~ Chinese proverb

Monday, August 6, 2007

More Awesome Letters

Tammy and Bryce,

I received the attached letter from Tyler. He had hand written the letter from the MTC, so I retyped it to send it to you. He, as you know, is Joe and Heidi’s son. He seems mature and wise beyond his 19 years.

Love,

Papa Rog

July 23, 2007


Dear Brown Family,

Today I got a letter from my granny informing me of the terrible news about Bryce. OI want to say that I am so sorry and that Bryce and the rest of the family are and will continue to be in my prayers.

I have a real, sincere testimony of the power of prayers because I’ve seen them work miracles throughout my life, especially in entering the MTC. I know that it is only through my prayers that I have learned as quickly as I have. I am learning faster than I have ever learned and it is truly amazing. I have asked the members of my district to remember Bryce and your whole family in their prayers. Let Bryce know that he has 12 missionaries praying with faith and sincerity in heart for him, that he may overcome this sickness. We are going to the Temple on Wednesday and I am hoping to submit Bryce’s name, so people in the temple can pray for him. I know that through our faith, the faith of family, friends and other loved ones, the Lord hear our prayers and that he will not leave us comfortless.

I want to thank you for all that you are currently doing for me. It will never be forgotten and I know that the Lord will bless you for your sacrifice. I am grateful to you and will constantly strive to live up to the blessings the Lord has given me. I want you to know that I know that this gospel is true and that the Lord reserves special blessing for those who pray and support those out doing His work. Through Him the weak will be made strong. I am a prime example of that. I love you and thank you once more. You are all in our prayers.

Love,

Elder Raso





Bryce, just wanted you to know I miss you and am praying for you.
I have a song on one of my cd’s and the words are:
“If coal can turn to diamonds
And sand can turn to pearls
If a worm can turn into a butterfly
Then love can change the world

I changed it a bit to say
Love and prayer can change an illness—it just takes time.
Know that my prayers are with you always.
When you are up to visitors I would love to come and see you.
Monnie



Hi Tammy

My name is Jane and I was also stage IV diagnosed back in Sept. 05. I am currently 43.

I am 1 year disease free and doing well. I know you are going through a lot of difficult and confusing times right now, so feel free to contact me if I can help.
If you go to
www.operationsunshield.org you can read more about me, and my story, my treatment etc.

I hope this information will be helpful to you both.

Remember, stay strong and never, never, never give up!

No comments: