The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it ~ Chinese proverb

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

So Scared

It's 2:30 a.m. Bryce had a violent fit of coughing at around midnight, and coughed up a significant amount of fresh blood. I called daddy in a panic and cried silently in the pantry. I gave Bryce a lozenge to suppress the urge to cough, and Dad said to call Dr. Pearl if the coughing and bleeding continued. Bryce is sleeping now, and I’m watching him intently. I say a prayer with every breath he takes. Please, please, protect my sweet husband. Dani and I need him. Oh, please.Give me strength. I love him so much.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lord don't move the mountain.
Give me strength to climb.
Please don't move that stumbling block.
Lead me Lord...
AROUND IT.

I pray for you all every single damned day.

I love you

Don said...

I still think about you and your family every day and send all my positive thoughts your way.

Anonymous said...

Tammy,

I have been reading your blog weekly, and I have taken awhile to post so I could try to think of something to say. If I could ease your pain or lift your burden, know that I would. You are all going to much so much stronger because of this. Just think, a simple argument over clipping toenails in bed is going to be nothing after this because you're doing the hard stuff first. You are amazing, and your strength is a beacon of light to all of us. Continue to work and stay strong. My thoughts and wishes are with you and your family always.

Loni

Daisha said...

Tammy and Bryce- We just wanted you to know that we are continually thinking about and praying for you! Trials take the greastest strength & faith we have and we pray that you will have that continued strength to endure! We love you and do know that miracles can happen!
Take care-
Daisha & Cole

Anonymous said...

Tammy- I hope you know you can call me day or night. I know you have a lot of support, but there's no such thing as too much.

I love you, my friend!

~Christy