The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it ~ Chinese proverb

Sunday, August 5, 2007

To Rolayne and Kent


Rolayne and Kent,

Thank you SO much for what you did for us while we were in Denver--the rides to and from the airport, the rides to Bryce's appointments, a place to stay, all the meals, and the moral support! Your home is beautiful, comfortable and full of love and happy memories. We were so excited to see the gardens, which are AWESOME. (I haven't caught a snake in a long time--it made my day!)

It was great to see Dave and Sarah and the kids. (Dave, next time we'll share a cattail. Shhh...)

Rolayne, you are so selfless and loving, and I enjoyed the talks we had together. The insight you have is comforting and eye-opening. We are humbled that you cancelled your vacation just to be with us. Thank you for understanding me.

With Love,

Tammy and Bryce

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tammy and Bryce,
We were so glad that if you had to do this out of town it could bein Denver so that we could be here to support you. Your courage and hope have been a great example to me. I have so enjoyed our conversations. I believe that together we can add comfort and hope in challenges that none of us have ever faced. We have a lot more to go--and we are here for you!
Love,Rolayne